Welcome to the UK home of gas forges
Welcome to Swan Products, probably the most experienced gas forge manufacturer in the UK, home of gas forges for farriers, blacksmiths and craftspeople, and manufacturer of the acclaimed ANTI-BAC hoof dressing…
Why are you considering a gas forge?
- You’re an experienced farrier who want’s a quality economical forge
- You’ve just qualified as a farrier
- You train apprentice farriers and need an FTA approved gas forge
- Someone you know just qualified? A Swan Portaforge is the perfect gift…
- Tired of high maintenance and running costs on cheap overseas-made gas forges
- You want to replace or supplement a traditional blacksmith forge
Our gas forges aren’t just for farriers and blacksmiths! Jewellers, sculptors, schools and plumbers all swear by their trusty Swan Portaforge.
Manufacturing and servicing gas forges
for professionals like you
Since 1985, when farrier Cecil T. Swan marketed our first gas forge, we’ve been delighting customers in Gloucestershire, the UK and around the world who have similar needs to yours:
- Safety – for your peace of mind, flow limiting regulators, flame failure sensors and thermal sensors are fitted as standard; all our gas forges are CE marked and meet EC regulations.
- Energy saving: ceramic fibre insulation and energy-saving burners on all models.
- A great range: seven models cater for every need.
- Convenience: just ask someone who’s used a Portaforge…
- Durability and minimal maintenance: every Swan portable forge is designed for a long working life.
- Environmentally friendly: no need to scrap your old gas forge every few years.
- Experience: 25 years and thousands of products make Swan Products your perfect partner.
- Cost-effective: quality and good design avoid the high operating costs of lower-quality forges.
- Easy servicing: keeps your Portaforge going for decades.
- Accessories: everything from anvil stands to farrier tools and ANTI-BAC hoof dressing.
- Personal service: friendly advice, information and service you can count on.
Discover the secret for yourself. Call us on +44 (0)1242 621590 now or email for more information.